No one can deny the power of makeup. Are you stuck in a makeup rut, applying the same makeup for years. Or are new to makeup confused with all the different types of makeup? We provide one to one and group makeup lessons. Our initial online consultation will identify your needs, and we will design a bespoke lesson for you. Our two-hour lesson includes:
- How to prep your skin for makeup
- Apply one day look
- Apply one evening look
- How to remove make up safely
- What are the right colours for you
You can either utilise your own makeup or try our makeup which offers you an opportunity to try the makeup before purchasing it. Our clients include:
- Brides – in preparation for their wedding day
- Mother and daughter lessons
- Makeup lessons for hen parties before a night out
- Women over the age of 40
- Professional women
- Men experimenting with makeup looks
All makeup services are either provided in your home or in our studio in south-west London.
We offer a free Real Techniques Makeup Brush (retail price £10) for the first 10 clients. We offer discounts for parties of 3 or more. If you would like to host a makeup party, we will offer the host a discount on price.
Why not buy a gift voucher for your loved ones and friends?